How Can I Get Address Information By Touching Screen On Android Google Map
Solution 1:
Well as there isnt enough information in your question on what you have already working and what you have left to do, and what languages you are exactly using i will put this up till you put this information in your question.
I recently created an android application with google maps as part of it and used this article to get the google maps working so i can tell you that this works so if you are using Javascript in your application have a look at this article, it should help you
Solution 2:
TO get address you must be using GeoCoder. Now there is some error in other API of android when you use GeoCoder.
Use 2.1 to test stuff with GeoCoder
Solution 3:
I solved the problem.
I was using this method "mapView.setBuiltInZoomControls(true);"
When I removed it I started to use touchscreen.
Post a Comment for "How Can I Get Address Information By Touching Screen On Android Google Map"