How Do I Add A Vertical Separator Line Between 3 Displayed Values?
I have 3 values displayed consecutively on the screen and I need to add 2-3 vertical separator lines between all of them.The issue is everytime I add a view/ divider between them t
Solution 1:
As @Gru says, you can get the black line using a View between layout1 and layout2 and layout2 and layout3.
As you point out, this will be on the left edge of the contents of layout2 and layout3. To separate this out a bit, an easy solution is to add the line:
android:paddingLeft="20dp"
to layout1, layout2 and layout3, whilst removing it from the top LinearLayout. This won't achieve precise centring, but it will give an equal text to left edge for each block, which I think will look about right.
Solution 2:
Place this in between each value you have mentioned in your question.
<View android:layout_height="fill_parent"
android:layout_width="2px"
android:background="#000000"/>
should give you a black bar in between values.
Post a Comment for "How Do I Add A Vertical Separator Line Between 3 Displayed Values?"